Did You Know?
NB Lung has been engaged in electric vehicle education and advocacy since 2014.
Our climate is changing.
In New Brunswick, we have seen increased severe storms, flooding, wildfires and hotter days. Climate change is widely recognized at the greatest global threat of the 21st Century.
Hot, humid whether exacerbates respiratory symptoms. And climate change affects air quality in many ways:
- Longer growing/pollen season
- Increased ground level ozone air pollution
- Hot stagnant air traps pollutants close to ground level where we breathe
- Conditions are more suitable to mould and mildew (especially after a flood)
- More intense wildfire seasons across the country. Wildfire smoke can travel long distances and affect many people.
NB Lung has been helping New Brunswickers breathe easier since 1933.
Thank you for your support!
Page Last Updated: 28/02/2023